Coaching can have a profound impact on nonprofit leaders and community activists. Benefits can include:
- New insight into strengths and talents
- Enhanced confidence in the ability to do the job well
- Improved leadership and management skills
- Increased time management and task completion
- Increased skills in personnel management and fundraising
- Better relationships with staff and board members
- Increased effectiveness at balancing professional and personal priorities
Organizations can also benefit when their leaders are utilizing coaching services. Organizations can experience:
- Increased financial stability
- Improved internal communications
- Increased productivity
- Enhanced employee satisfaction, less burn-out and turn-over
- An improved fulfillment of the organization’s mission and vision
Coaching can be a relatively inexpensive, high impact way to develop nonprofit leadership.
Coaching can move nonprofit leaders and organizations from a “poverty mentality” to a stronger position with greater impact and ability to create change and be of service to their communities and constituents.
Contact me today. Email or call me at 510.594.7660 with any questions or consider setting up a free initial coaching session.